Hello! Thanks, I’m glad you like our costumes! Also, I’m glad you like the shoes! They were actually my first pair of boot covers so it’s nice to know the work paid off. As for making them, here’s a general idea of what we did!
First off, after buying some seriously ugly wedge boots at Rainbow, we (dreamlandtea and I) followed this seriously excellent boot cover tutorial by crownofbirds to make the basic pattern for the boots. http://crashcult.blogspot.com/2010/12/costuming-bootcover-tutorial.html The white trim at top and the main red part of the boots were patterned out using this method.
The red trim at the bottom is a 1 inch thick strip of the same red spandex doubled over and glued on. The piece on the back heel is worbla that was molded to the shoe and then covered in fabric. Black detailing was drawn on. We also used worbla to make the shoes a little taller.
That’s probably not the best explanation so I took a couple of reference photos. I hope this helps! Good luck!
I also can’t remember how the Bryony boots were made since I didn’t have to make those, but the tutorial I linked to should point you in the right direction!